Delicious and appetizing strawberry cheesecake with extra strawberry topping
The strawberry cheesecake is an amazing recipe that is finished with a pleasant strawberry topping.
The list of ingredients for the strawberry cheesecake recipe is;
• Graham cracker crumbs (3/4 cups)
• White sugar (1 ¼ cups)
• Ground pecans (3/4 cups)
• Melted butter (3 tsp)
• Vanilla extract (2 tsp)
• Lemon Juice (1 tsp)
• Sweetened condensed milk
• Frozen Strawberry (1 jar)
• Cream cheese (4 packages)
• Large eggs (4)
• Sour cream (2 cups)
The directions to make the strawberry cheesecake recipe are hereunder;
1. Make crust by adding graham crackers crumbs, melted butter, and pecans in a food processor and stir smoothly.
2. Pour mixture into 10 inches springform pan and press the bottom.
3. Take a large glass bowl, add sugar and cheese, and blend smoothly. Further, add vanilla and lemon juice then beat properly. Add eggs and blend on low speed.
4. The smooth creamy mixture is ready to spoon over the crust.
5. Bake it for 40-50 minutes. Cool the cake for 15 minutes
6. Now combine vanilla, sour cream, and sugar for the topping, spread over the cake, and again place in the oven for 5 minutes.
7. After that cool the cake for 1 hour on a wire rack and place it in the refrigerator overnight and when completely cooled cover it.
8. Add jelly and sweet strawberry sauce on cheesecake topping also you can add small pieces to strawberry and whipped cream if desired.
The strawberry cheesecake recipe is ready to eat you may also store it in the fridge for four days and freeze it for up to 2 months.