Let's start to make the ultimate lemon cheesecake recipe, a secret of happiness!
This dessert is perfect for the lemon lovers and an appetizing cheesecake recipe.
Here are the ingredients for the lemon cheesecake recipe;
• Graham crackers (you can make it at home or can buy it)
• Heavy cream
• Softened cream cheese (500g)
• Whipped cream
• Vanilla (1 tsp)
• Eggs (2)
• Butter, melted (125g)
• Sugar (1/2 cup)
• Lemon zest (2 tsp)
• Lemon curd (2 tsp lemon zest, ½ cup sugar, ¼ cup lemon juice, 40g chopped butter, and lastly 2 slightly whisked egg yolks)
The instructions for the lemon cheesecake recipe are as follows;
1. Take a food processor, add graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar, and pulse until it turns into a smooth or fine texture.
2. Now pour the mixture into a 20cm greased springform pan and press the bottom and up the pan sides about 1 inch.
3. Bake it for 15 minutes until the crust turns golden brown.
4. Now clean the food processor bowl and add lemon zest & and sugar blend in a nice way for 30 seconds.
5. Beat cream cheese, blended lemon sugar, and salt in a mixer on medium-high speed.
6. After mixing smoothly, add eggs by reducing the speed to medium-low and beat.
7. Now add heavy cream, lemon juice, and vanilla and beat until mixer combined properly.
8. Pour the mixed cream filling on the crust and then put the pan on a baking tray.
9. Preheat the oven to 180oC
10. Now bake the cake in an oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
11. After baking cool down the lemon cheesecake for two hours.
12. Now spread the prepared lemon curd on the cake topping and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. You can also rest it overnight.
13. Garnish the lemon slices and add whipped cream to decorate the lemon cheesecake.
Your lemon cheesecake with tangy flavor is ready to serve or eat. This citrus lemon cheesecake may be stored in the fridge for about 5-6 days and 6 to 8 months in the freezer.