Now try your favorite healthy fast food burger by following this recipe, list of ingredients and recipe method
Eating a burger is healthy for human health because the patty contains high protein and control bad cholesterol level. Some essential nutrients assist you in healthy digestion. Different fast-food burgers are considered healthiest according to dietitians including Shake Shack Shroom hamburger, Burger King Hamburger, McDonald’s hamburger, and Wendy’s Jr. Cheeseburger. You can easily make a healthy burger for your family at dinner by balancing the nutrients (adding more patties for protein and controlling the overuse of fats by reducing mayo & cheese). The ingredients and method for one of the healthiest fast-food burger is described below. Let’s follow each step to make your fast food burger more delicious and healthy.
The ingredients you need to make a healthy fast-food burger are:
· Sesame seed hamburger bun (1)
· Dill pickle (3 slices)
· Tomato (2 slices)
· Ketchup (1 tsp)
· Salt (a pinch)
· Ground beef (1/4 pound)
· Chopped iceberg lettuce (1/4 cup)
· Onion ( 3-4 rings)
· mayonnaise (1 tsp)
The step-wise directions for healthy fast-food burgers are;
1. First of all preheat a barbecue grill (high).
2. Then take the beef and the thin patty that would be slightly greater than the burger bun.
3. Spread a pinch of salt on the beef patty and cook it on the preheated barbecue grill.
4. Cook each side of beef patty for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Now with face down, toast both parts of the bun in a hot skillet.
6. Now prepare the burger in the following order; Take the bottom bun then add the hamburger patty on it, put slices of pickles, add ketchup on it, put onion rings, tomato slices, and lettuce then add mayonnaise, and finally put top bun on it.
Your healthy fast-food burger is ready to eat. Enjoy these healthy and quickly-made fast food recipes with your family.