Let's try to take the sweet and happy moments to another level by making baked cheesecake! Here is the ingredient list and step by step instruction to follow baked cheesecake recipe
This cheesecake is rich & and very creamy but light and sweet (not overly sweet). This recipe needs less than 1 hour (50 minutes) to get ready and you also try to serve it at a dinner party, it never fails to impress.
The ingredients to make this delicious recipe are listed below as;
• Digestive biscuits (175g)
• Eggs (3)
• Caster sugar (175g)
• Cream cheese (650g)
• Double cream (100ml)
• Vanilla extracts (1 tsp)
• Salted butter (melted) (75g)
• Orange zest (2 tsp)
• Frozen raspberries (300g)
The step-by-step method of the recipe is described;
1. First of all remove the cream cheese from the refrigerator before half an hour and keep it at room temperature.
2. Then preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
3. Put the biscuits in a food processor and make fine crumbs. You can also use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits into fine powder by putting them in a plastic bag.
4. Transfer the crumbs into a bowl add melted butter and stir well.
5. Take 20cm springform tin pour the above mixture and press well into the tin base.
6. Add the cream cheese to a large bowl and stir it with a hand mixer. Also add orange zest, vanilla extract, double cream, caster sugar, and eggs. Mix it properly.
7. Now pour the creamy mixture on the top of the biscuit crumb base.
8. Bake the cake for 30 minutes in an oven, after 30 minutes turn off the oven and allow cooking the cake in the oven heat.
9. Remove the cake from the oven carefully and keep it in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
10. Now you can serve the cake by adding double cream whipped and frozen raspberry on cheesecake topping.
The baked cheesecake might be stored in an airtight container for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator and up to 4 weeks in a freezer.