Dont know which moisturizer to use stop worrying! Have information about best moisturizers for oily and dry skin and new market trend of tinted moisturizers.
Using a good face moisturizer every day has several advantages for both men and women. Your skin will be softer, more elastic, and hydrated if you moisturize your face. This will make you feel and appear younger. If you want to ensure that you seem as youthful as you today in the years to come then you should start moisturizing your face every day. Even though it may seem simple to moisturize your skin every day there are several considerations you should make before using it.
You might believe that applying any lotion to your face would provide your skin advantages but this is not true. Only moisturizers that are designed exclusively for the face and those containing SPF 15 or higher should be applied to the skin. There are moisturizers available with various formulae for both men and women in the market.
Knowledge about your skin type is the first and most crucial step. Every skin type is unique those with oily skin require different care from those with dry skin. So first of all you must first determine your skin type before selecting the appropriate products for it.
Select moisturizers that are water or gel-based they are more suitable and especially designed for oily skin people. They have a light texture and a thin consistency that easily gets absorbed into your skin layer. Gel-based or water-based moisturizer performs great for people with oily skin and provides essential nutrients to the deep skin layer. Some options for moisturizers for oily skin people are listed below:
· Dermive Oil Free Moisturizeris non greasy and lightweight formula perfect for oily skin. It’s a perfect oil-free moisturizer that is infused with hyaluronic acid and ceramides.
· Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel is a very good option for oily skin people as it is a gel-based Moisturizer.
· CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid serum this not an ordinary moisturizer this serum is infused with the most hydrating yet lightweight nutrients that are calming for oily skin.
· CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion is formulated with hyaluronic acid niacinamide and ceramides. It offers great hydration without feeling heavy on the skin.
· La Roche Posey Effaclar Mat Anti Shine is specially formulated for people with oily skin. It gives a nice matte finish effect to your face that restores your hydration barrier without causing excessive oiliness.
With dry skin, you need to be extra careful and gentle. As soon as you get out of the shower, hydrate your skin to lock in the moisturizer. It is preferable to use a cream-based moisturizer for dry skin since it penetrates the skin more deeply and gives more nutrients and essential oils. Some best moisturizer options for dry skin are below:
· Dermive Sensitive Moisturizerit’s a really good and affordable option for dry skin people. It helps soothe your dried and itchy skin.
· CeraVe Moisturizing Cream The texture of this moisturizer is thick with active ingredients glycerin, hyaluronic acid, and ceramides. For those people who deal with eczema due to dry skin, this is your solution.
· Aquaphor healing ointment contains glycerin its texture is quite similar to Vaseline. It helps to restore the damaged barrier of your skin. It heals dry and flaky skin especially since this product is going to be your best friend in winter.
· Cetaphil Moisturizer Lotion with SPF 50+ you are getting two products benefit packed in one bottle. This moisturizer not only gives hydration to your skin but gives extra protection against the UV rays in performing a sunscreen task too for your skin. For people who don’t want to carry two products, this is your option for having one product with multi-tasking care for your skin.
· Aveeno Eczema Therapy Itch Relief Balm contains ceramides that will specifically work to soothe your itchy skin and help in improving skin inflammations and redness.
A minimal makeup approach is trending in the modern beauty market. Many people are switching from thicker foundations and high-coverage concealers to lighter and more natural options as the attention on natural and effortless beauty grows Tinted moisturizers are the ideal fusion of skincare and cosmetics that combines moisture with a touch of color. A natural tinted moisturizer is like a skin breather and keeps makeup looking natural yet enhanced in comparison to your bare skin. For people who prefer the No Makeup look aesthetic and love healthier skin tinted moisturizers are a great solution. It is superior then foundation since it provides deeper hydration and a lighter overall appearance.
Tinted moisturizers are easier to wear in comparison to foundation. They offer a dewy finish and seamless coverage that doesn’t feel heavy on your skin. It’s just like your skin but a better radiant and glowy version of your face.
It is suggested that you moisturize at the same time every day such as just after coming from the shower in order to develop the habit of moisturizing in your skincare routine. Make sure you completely clean your face with a gentle cleanser before moisturizing. Nothing too severe on your face don’t use exfoliating agents in your cleanser. Apply the moisturizer with gentle upward and circular motion while your skin is still a little damp. This helps in getting the moisturizer into the appropriate and deep layers of your skin to lock the moisture barrier.
First, wash your face before doing or applying any skin care. For a whole day, our skin is exposed to pollutants in the atmosphere. Wash your face with a mild gentle cleanser, and cleanse your skin for at least 30 seconds it will take out all the dirt and dust from your pores. Next, gently pat dry your skin. When you start doing your skin care always remember the order going from lightweight serums to heavy creams. The most asked question that what we should apply first. Use your daily face moisturizer that apply your SPF before going outdoors. SPF above the Moisturizer will form a protective shield on your face against sun exposure.