Miller @Miller12 2 months ago Really helpful The Way you describe was wonderful
Don,t worry about your acne... Read this blog and you will find out how to prevent acne breakouts and how to treat them!
Products containing benzoyl peroxide are often used to treat mild to severe acne. Benzoyl peroxide creams reduce the quantity of acne-causing bacteria and cause the skin to dry up and peel when used to treat acne. Some products are used to treat rosacea, a specific skin problem. Rosacea symptoms are like bumps and pimples on the face that can be lessened with benzoyl peroxide-containing creams.
Always check the ingredients of the cream before using it, manufacturers might change the formulation of ingredients by keeping the same label tag. For a safe side read out the product description to avoid any harm. The use of the wrong creams and products can also cause a severe reaction on the face in the form of acne.
Before using any product to treat acne for the first time always check that must not be allergic to it. To check put a small amount on one or two small areas of acne cream for three days. If you have an allergic reaction stop using this product and get medical help right away and consult your dermatologist. If you don't have an allergic reaction after applying the cream then you can use it. There are many benzoyl peroxide creams available in the market. Consult your doctor before using any cream on your own because a skin specialist can better guide you on which acne cream is best for your skin type.
Always apply acne cream on your problematic area you don’t need to apply it to your whole face. Keep the cream layers away from your eyes and nose it may cause irritation. In case of accidental entry of product in your eyes quickly wash it and rinse your eyes with water. After applying acne cream wash your hands and keep your face towel and makeup tool away from others so that others don’t get acne because of you.
Before applying acne cream directly to your skin. First, wash your face with a mild and gentle cleanser. You need to be very careful with your acne skin. Don’t exfoliate and avoid any ingredients that cause skin exfoliation. After face wash pat your face dry. Apply a pea-sized acne cream on your problematic area and gently rub it on your skin don’t drag the product it can irritate your acne. You will start observing improvement in 1-2 weeks. As soon as your acne fades away stop using the acne treatment cream.
· Tee tree oil helps to reduce the redness and inflammation of pimples. Dip a cotton ball into your tea tree oil and apply it on the acne area this is a spot treatment. It helps to settle down your acne with 1-2 times of use in a day.
· Cucumbers have skin-soothing and hydrating properties. Make a paste of one small cucumber mixed with oatmeal and add one teaspoon of yogurt. Apply the paste on your acne spots and leave for 30 minutes it will soothe your redness and inflammation.
· Aloe vera gel has natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel on your face it will reduce the appearance of acne and breakouts on your skin.
· Honey has specific antimicrobial effects. Using a clean cotton ball dip it in honey and then apply it on your pimples. You can also add honey with yogurt or turmeric to make a face pack. Apply the face pack for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off. It will not only reduce the appearance of your pimples but also help to brighten the complexion of your skin.
· Pure virgin coconut oil can also be used as it has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Apply coconut oil directly on your acne area helps to settle your acne spots.
An excellent skin care product created to both cure and prevent acne outbreaks is Vince Anti Acne Cream. Natural ingredients in its unique formula penetrate deeply into the skin to remove germs and pollutants while calming and treating irritated skin. You can experience healthy skin free of pimples by using Vince Anti Acne Cream. It helps to reduce acne and acne-causing bacteria. It absorbs rapidly in your skin and helps to brighten up your skin complexion.
· If you get a pimple don’t touch it. Touching may cause the spread of acne and popping the pimple can also introduce more bacteria and may cause lesions.
· Use a mild cleanser if you have acne-prone skin and be gentle with your skin don’t use harsh chemical cleansers and serums on your face.
· Oil-based products can clog your pores that cause acne so prefer using “oil-free” moisturizers and cleansers.
· Keep yourself hydrated drink a lot of water, not taking adequate amounts of water is a very common reason for having acne and pimples. Try to keep your body and face hydrated.
· For moisturizing the face use gel and water-based products that will help to keep the necessary moisturizer in the skin.
· Most important of all eat healthy and get good sleep with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.